We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Computing and Information Services

How do I get a Campus Card?

As a student or member of staff at the University you are entitled to a campus card. If you are a visitor it may also be suitable for you to carry a card with you whilst on University premises.

I’m a student

When you enrol with the University, uploading a photograph for your campus card is part of the process and you’ll be able to collect your card from your college upon arrival.

I’m a member of staff

As a member of staff, you can collect your campus card from the IT Service Desk (in the Bill Bryson Library in Durham or ISC Library in Stockton). You’ll need to bring proof of identity with you.

Update 09/09/2020 -

Due to Covid-19 the IT Service Desk is appointment only, Appointments can be booked via here