A key aim of the Durham Centre for Academic Development (DCAD) is to support academic staff to develop and enhance their practice.
The DCAD provides:
- opportunities for academic staff to undertake continuing professional development across the range of their practice, including learning and teaching, research, academic administration, and outreach;
- consultancy and support to individual staff and Departments and Schools;
- access to resources to enable staff to review and develop their practice;
- opportunities to disseminate good practice.
The staff of DCAD are committed to the development of academic practice as a whole and seek to embody relevant evidence, research and scholarship in courses, consultancy, resources, and dissemination activities.
Download the information booklet for the Academic Development Programme below.
- Academic Development Programme booklet (last modified: 13 November 2017)