The Student Employment Service is based within the Careers & Enterprise Centre.
Our purpose is to help students find local, part-time and vacation jobs.
We do this by:
- advertising a range of part-time and vacation job opportunities via the Student Services Portal;
- working with local employers - including the University - to facilitate suitable job opportunities for students;
- advising students on finding and applying for part-time and vacation work;
- providing information and advice to students on employment related matters such as working hours, income tax, National Insurance, etc.
- SES leaflet (last modified: 19 June 2018)
News Feed: Latest vacancies
The Times Top 100 Brand Ambassador - High Fliers Research Ltd.
(15 Jul 2019) » The Times Top 100 Brand Ambassador - High Fliers Research Ltd.
Website Designer (Advanced Research Computing) - Durham University
Brand Ambassador for 'Get into Teaching' - Bam Agency
(4 Jul 2019) » Brand Ambassador for 'Get into Teaching' - Bam Agency
Online English Tutor - T15 International
(2 Jul 2019) » Online English Tutor - T15 International
LetsBab Student Champion - LetsBab
(1 Jul 2019) » LetsBab Student Champion - LetsBab
Call: 0191 334 1429