Because we are a young College, we have excellent facilities for study, exercise and socialising.
- Spacious, modern bedrooms* with en-suite and internet access in every room organised into flats with shared kitchen / living areas.
- Laundrette with twelve washing machines and six tumble dryers
- Large bar space that forms the main social area of the College; which in addition to the bar itself also houses a coffee shop and hot food kitchen. The majority of College events have some sort of focus on the bar space.
- Common room/TV lounge found in the main building, open 24 hours a day.
- Landscaped grounds with good accessibility.
- Well-equipped, air-conditioned IT suite and library area with networked computers, printing facilities and a giant plasma screen.
Sports and Fitness facilities:
- Modern gym
- Multi-purpose sports field
- Mutli Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Outdoor Green Gym
Arts and Music facilities:
- Music room available to book for individual or group practice.
- Art room
- Several meeting rooms that can be booked by individuals for study purposes or for society activities, with projectors and interactive whiteboards available.
- Events Hall, used for formal dinners, sports training and various social engagements.
*If you have any special needs, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you