Dr Li Ding
BEcon, MSc, PhD
Dr Li Ding holds PhD in Management Science from University of Edinburgh. Her general research interests lie in the application of probability, statistics, and operations research methods to the business problems with specific focus on the problems in operations and supply chain management. Her work published in Management Science, OR Spectrum, Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences and the Journal of the Operational Research Society.
Infused by the collaboration with colleagues in the field of behavioural economics and finance, her current work is steering towards the promising research frontier- behavioural operations management/operations research around themes, such as disruption management, social sustainability and channel management under private label. Any potential PhD students are welcome to make enquiries especially if you are interesting in doing research in the field of behavioural operations management/operations research.
- Operations management (undergraduate)
- Decision making and business modelling (postgraduate)
- Mis Yanjun Tan
- Miss Naixin Guo
- Reverse supply chains
- Supply chain coordination
- Supply chain disruption management
- Behavioural operations management/operations research
- Behavioural economics/finance
- Sun, J., Ding, L., Guo, M. & Li, Y. (2016). Ownership, Capital Structure and Financing Decision: Evidence from the UK. The British Accounting Review 48(4): 448-463.
- Zhang, Z., Ding, L., Zhang, F. & Zhang, Z. (2015). Optimal Currency Composition for China’s Foreign Reserves: a Copula Approach. World Economy 38(12): 1947-1965.
- Zhang, Z., Ding, L. & Zhou, S. (2014). Investor learning and mutual fund family . Journal of Empirical Finance 26: 171-188.
- Zhang, Zhichao, Ding, Li, Zhou, Si & Fu, Yaoyao (2014). Fund Family Tournament and Performance Consequences: Evidence from the UK Fund Industry. Multinational Finance Journal 18(1/2): 43-84.
- Ding, L. & Glazerbrook, K.D. (2013). Dynamic routing in distinguishable parallel queues: an application of product returns for remanufacturing. OR Spectrum 35(3): 585-608
- Ding, L. & Mahbubani, J. (2013). A two-stage decision model of vertical integration. Management Decision 51(2): 306-320.
- Argon, N.T., Ding, L., Glazebrook, K.D. & Ziya, S. (2009). Dynamic routing of customers with general delay costs in a multiserver queuing system.. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences 23(2): 175-203.
- Ding, L., Glazebrook, K.D. & Kirkbride, C. (2008). Allocation Models and Heuristics for the Outsourcing of Repairs for a Dynamic Warranty Population.. Management Science 54(3): 594-607.
- Ding, L. & Glazebrook, K.D. (2005). A static allocation model for the outsourcing of warranty repairs.. Journal of the Operational Research Society 56(7): 825-835.