Economic Growth and Policy Conference 2018
The annual Economic Growth and Policy Conference will be held 19-20 May 2018. The keynote speaker is Martin Uribe from Columbia University, USA.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Martin Uribe (Columbia University),
- Kevin Lansing ( Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco), 'Real Business Cycles, Animal Spirits and Equity Prices'
- Evi Pappa (European University), 'Senitmental Business Cycles'
- Mauro Bambi (York University), 'Procyclical Endogenous Taxation and Aggregate Instability'
- Christoph Thoenissen (Sheffield University), 'Migration and Business Cycle Dynamics'
- Paul Levine (Surrey University), 'The Relationship between VAR and DSGE Models when Agents have Limited Information'
- Thijs Van Reis (Warwick University), 'The vanishing procyclicity of labour productivity'
- Andrea Gerali (Bank of Italy), Topic: 'Non-standard monetary policy, asset prices and macroprudential policy in a monetary union'
- Richard Harrison (Bank of England), 'Optimal Quantitative Easing'
- George Bratsiotis (University of Manchester), 'Credit Risk, Excess Reserve and Monetary Policy: The Deposit Channel'
Location: Durham University Business School, MHL 405