Dr Yuyan Zheng
- Zheng, Y., Graham, L., Epitropaki, O. & Snape, E. (2019). Service Leadership, Work Engagement and Service Performance: The Moderating Role of Leader Skills. Group & Organization Management
- Zheng, Y., Graham, L., Farh, J. L. & Huang, X (2019). The Impact of Authoritarian Leadership on Ethical Voice: A Moderated Mediation Model of Felt Uncertainty and Leader Benevolence. . Journal of Business Ethics
- Braun, S., , Schyns, B., Zheng, Y, & Lord, R. G. (2019). When vulnerable narcissists take the lead: Exploring a bifactor model of narcissism and abusive supervision intent. . Academy of Management Proceedings
- Zhang, Yucheng, Zheng, Yuyan, Zhang, Long, Xu, Shan, Liu, Xin & Chen, Wansi (2019). A meta-analytic review of servant leadership consequences: The moderating roles of cultural factors.. Asia Pacific Journal of Management
- Lockey, S., Graham, L., Redman,T. & Zheng,Y. (2019). The Impact of a Local Community Engagement Intervention on Residents’ Fear of Crime and Perceptions of the Police.. International Journal of Police Science and Management 21(3): 168-180.
- Zheng,Y., Wu,C.H. & Graham,L. (2019). Work-to-non-work spillover: the impact of public service motivation and meaningfulness on outcomes in work and personal life domains.. Public Management Review
- Zheng, Y., Huang, X., Redman, T., Graham, L. & Hu, S. (2019). Deterrence Effects: The Role of Authoritarian Leadership in Controlling Employee Workplace Deviance. Management and Organization Review