Professor Tatiana Damjanovic
PhD, MA, MSc
Tatiana Damjanovic joined the Department of Economics at Durham University Business School as Professor in 2015.
Tatiana Damjanovic joined the Department of Economics at Durham University Business School as Professor in 2015. She obtained her first degree in Functional Analysis, Mathematics from the Moscow State University. She has a Masters degree from the New Economic School and worked as a Domestic Debt Expert for the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. Professor Damjanovic then obtained her PhD from the Stockholm School of Economics. She previously worked as an Associate Professor at the University of Exeter and as a Lecturer and Reader at the University of St. Andrews. Her primary research area is Macroeconomics and Banking.
- Monetary policy
- Macro-prudential policy
- Economics of Banking
- Public economics
- Fiscal policy
- Cooke, D & Damjanovic,T. (2019). Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model of Firm Entry and Financial Frictions. Review of Economic Dynamics
- Damjanovic, T. & Selvaretnam, G. (2019). Economic Growth and Evolution of Gender Equality. The Manchester School
- Damjanovic, T., Girdėnas, S. & Liu, K. (2015). Stationarity of econometric learning with bounded memory and a predicted state variable.. Economics Letters 130: 93-96.
- Damjanovic, T., Damjanovic, V. & Nolan, C. (2015). Ordering Policy Rules with an Unconditional Welfare Measure.. International Journal of Central Banking 11(1): 103-149.
- Damjanovic, T. & Girdėnas, Š. (2014). Quantitative easing and the loan to collateral value ratio.. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 45: 146-164.
- Damjanovic, T. & Nolan, C. (2011). Second Order Approximation to the Rotemberg Model around a Distorted Steady State. Economics Letters 110(2): 132-135.
- Damjanovic, T. & Ulph, D. (2010). Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance. European Economic Review 54(4, mAY 2010): 594-607.
- Damjanovic, T. & Nolan, C. (2010). Seigniorage-maximizing inflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 42(2-3): 503-519.
- Damjanovic, T. & Nolan, C. (2010). Relative Price Distortions and Inflation Persistence. Economic Journal 120(547): 1080-1099.
- Damjanovic, T., Damjanovic, V. & Nolan, C. (2008). Unconditionally Optimal Monetary Policy. Journal of Monetary Economics 55(3): 491-500.
- Cooke, Dudley & Damjanovic, Tatiana (2018). The Macroeconomic Implications of Firm Selection.. 1.
- Damjanovic, T., Damjanovic, V. & Nolan, C. (2017). Unconditionally Optimal Ramsey policy. 2017(01).
- Cooke, D. & Damjanovic, T. (2016). Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model of Firm Entry and Financial Friction. 2016(02).