KTP for Graduates
KTP is one of the UK’s largest graduate recruitment programmes. There are over 300 Associate job opportunities each year. Taking part can help your career and may lead to a permanent job.
Projects last between 12 and 36 months and around 70% of Associates are offered permanent employment by the host company at the end of the project.
Projects are designed to assist companies to grow and are fully supported by a team of academics and the KTP team at Durham University.
KTP Associates are graduates with at least an Upper Second Class Degree in a subject related to the needs of the partnership.
Benefits for Associates
- A great platform to launch your career
- Support and training including a dedicated development budget, with the potential study for a Masters by Research or PhD (dependent on the project).
- An industry standard salary
- The opportunity to drive an exciting project forward
- Encouraged to attend conferences and write or co-author academic papers based on your project.
KTP Associate are;
- Employed by the University, but based in the partner company
- Fully supported by the University and company staff
- Play a key role in managing and delivering a strategic and commercially important project
- Have an excellent chance of being offered a permanent position at the end of the project
KTP Vacancies with Durham University
We will be advertising shortly for a KTP Associate with KHWS, a Marketing Communications Agency based in London. The starting salary will be in the region of £31k.
Keep your eye out for the vacancy here.