Consultancy activity by individual members of staff benefits both the individual and the University. Consultancy enables University knowledge to be transferred to business and the wider community; it is a key part of our business engagement activity.
The management of individual staff consultancy is supported by Research and Innovation Services
Please note that:
- Consultancy projects must be registered and authorised using the consultancy process administered by Research and Innovation Services.
- The Chief Financial Officer is the only authorised signature of legal contracts for the University, including consultancy contracts.
- The University insurances for public liability and professional indemnity apply to consultancy project if a consultancy agreement is in place.
- If you wish to engage in consultancy but don’t wish to go through the University process then please contact Research and Innovation Services first.
This section of the website can help you to:
- Find out what support Research and Innovation Services offers.
- Understand the process of delivering consultancy through the University.
- Locate other consultancy units within the University.
- Differentiate between the types of consultancy the University recognises.
To contact us to discuss consultancy:
T: +44 (0)191 3343176
|Dr Pamela Robinson||Commercial Contracts Officer|
|Nicola Hall||Commercial Contracts Support Officer|