Mr Misheck Julian Nkhata
Member of the Department of Anthropology
- HIV and AIDS
- Medical Anthropology
- Non communicable diseases
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Abongomera, George, Chiwaula, Levison, Revill, Paul, Mabugu, Travor, Tumwesige, Edward, Nkhata, Misheck, Cataldo, Fabian, van Oosterhout, J., Colebunders, Robert, Chan, Adrienne K., Kityo, Cissy, Gilks, Charles, Hakim, James, Seeley, Janet, Gibb, Diana M. & Ford, Deborah (2018). Patient-level benefits associated with decentralization of antiretroviral therapy services to primary health facilities in Malawi and Uganda. International Health 10(1): 8-19.
- Cataldo, Fabian, Seeley, Janet, Nkhata, Misheck J., Mupambireyi, Zivai, Tumwesige, Edward & Gibb, Diana M. (2018). She knows that she will not come back: tracing patients and new thresholds of collective surveillance in PMTCT Option B+. BMC Health Services Research 18(1): 76.
- Cataldo, Fabian, Chiwaula, Levison, Nkhata, Misheck, van Lettow, Monique, Kasende, Florence, Rosenberg, Nora E., Tweya, Hannock, Sampathkumar, Veena, Hosseinipour, Mina, Schouten, Erik, Kapito-Tembo, Atupele, Eliya, Michael, Chimbwandira, Frank & Phiri, Sam (2017). Exploring the Experiences of Women and Health Care Workers in the Context of PMTCT Option B Plus in Malawi. JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 74(5): 517-522.
- Nkhata, Misheck J., Muzambi, Margaret, Ford, Deborah, Chan, Adrienne K., Abongomera, George, Namata, Harriet, Mambule, Ivan, South, Annabelle, Revill, Paul, Grundy, Caroline, Mabugu, Travor, Chiwaula, Levison, Hakim, James, Kityo, Cissy, Reid, Andrew, Katabira, Elly, Sodhi, Sumeet, Gilks, Charles F., Gibb, Diana M., Seeley, Janet & Cataldo, Fabian (2016). Shifting human resources for health in the context of ART provision: qualitative and quantitative findings from the Lablite baseline study. BMC Health Services Research 16(1): 660.
- Parrott, Fiona, Nkhata, Misheck, Mwandosya, Blessings, Kapira, Green, Ndovi, Aaron, Makoka, Dorothy, Gondwe, Levie & Crampin, Amelia C. (2015). Portraying fathers: Reproductive journeys in Malawi. Medicine Anthropology Theory: an open-access journal in the anthropology of health, illness, and medicine 2(3): 154-167.