Social Anthropology Members
Dr Frances Thirlway
I now work at the University of York and my details can be found here.
- Thirlway, Frances (2019). Nicotine addiction as a moral problem: Barriers to e-cigarette use for smoking cessation in two working-class areas in Northern England. Social Science & Medicine 238: 112498.
- Thirlway, Frances, Bauld, Linda, McNeill, Ann & Notley, Caitlin (2019). Tobacco smoking and vulnerable groups: Overcoming the barriers to harm reduction. Addictive Behaviors 90: 134-135.
- Thirlway, Frances (2018). How will e-cigarettes affect health inequalities? Applying Bourdieu to smoking and cessation. International Journal of Drug Policy 54: 99-104.
- Thirlway, Frances (2016). Everyday tactics in local moral worlds: e-cigarette practices in a working-class area of the UK. Social Science & Medicine 170: 106-113.
- Thirlway, Frances (2015). The type of e-cigarette affects its usefulness in smoking cessation. BMJ h3898.