- Read more about the history of the Department! (last modified: 14 February 2017)
Anthropology News and Events
The Primate and Predator Project
Read all about Professor Russell Hill's work on pages 6-7 in the Dialogue
What an achievement!
The Durham Centre for Medical Humanities wins new Wellcome Trust Discretionary Award! Click here to read more!
Durham Anthropologists comment on the significance of sport kit colours.
Evolutionary Anthropology Seminars: "Welcome seminar: plans and prospects"
Contact email@example.com for more information
Expanding Your World: Interdisciplinary teaching and research with a global reach
Tweeted on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:26:00 +0100
- Between Worlds: Public lectures by Dr. Jamie Tehrani & Dr. Victoria Flood, 2 Nov @ Palace Green. Tickets on sale! https://t.co/UJzUXQ20vm
Tweeted on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:25:12 +0100
- RT @durham_uni: New research from @AnthDurham1 published in @RSocPublishing looks at why some primates evolved to have bigger brain…
Tweeted on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 21:40:16 +0100
- RT @NakaMookherjee: Spectral Wound shortlist to be honoured atAssociation of Feminist Anthropologists (AFA) awards, American Anthropologica…
Tweeted on Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:11:15 +0100
- RT @durham_uni: Pleased to see Durham ranked 5th in the UK @thetimes & @thesundaytimes Good University Guide –…
Tweeted on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:37:31 +0100
- RT @stelynews: Congratulations to @durham_uni's Centre for #Medical #Humanities! @AnthDurham1 @AnthroHealthDU https://t.co/NHJDUMYpoj
Tweeted on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:36:30 +0100
- Anthro stash has arrived! Get yours now and represent! ???? https://t.co/0QTzVJIwAq
Tweeted on Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:53:16 +0100
- Registration for the annual 'Why the World Needs Anthropologists' symposium opens tomorrow (1 Sept). It's FREE! See https://t.co/wsJoQyHcHp
Tweeted on Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:41:21 +0100
- Crime scene simulation ready for @AnthDurham1 Sutton Trust summer school. Was it Dr Buck in the library with the le… https://t.co/jJZOvt6lEI
Tweeted on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 16:48:56 +0100
- Postgraduates joining us in Oct0ber 2017 can now plan their schedule (provisionally) - https://t.co/ZJ5I10Hmg4
Tweeted on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:25:13 +0100
Durham, DH1 3LE
Tel: +44 (0) 191 334 1612
Fax: +44 (0) 191 334 1615
Create your own personalised prospectus now!