We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Administration Gateway

Supporting Students

Withdrawal of Student Registration - Withdrawal forms are available from colleges or Student Registry in hard copy.

How to apply for Concessions (e.g. for student to suspend studies, take a module outside normal regulations)

How to apply for a 'grace period' for a student to be exempt for academic commitments

What can students who are out of residence expect from the University?

Addressing poor student attendance


Student Induction

Student Pogress (including absence monitoring)

Documentation - e.g. handbooks and reading lists


Student Disability (DUSSD)

PBS Monitoring