Academic Registry and Student Services
The Academic Registry and Student Services provides a professional administrative support service to staff, students and potential students of Durham University.
The Academic Registrar is the head of the department and is responsible to the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Education) for its management. Further information and contact details for the Academic Registrar's Office are available by following the link to the left.
The Academic Registry and Student Services includes the following sections.
- Academic Registrar's Office
- Deputy Academic Registrar
- Academic Support Office (including Ceremonies, validated programmes and collaborative provision)
- Careers, Employability and Enterprise Centre
- Counselling Service
- Disability Support
- Student Immigration and Financial Support Office
- Student Recruitment and Admissions Office (including UG/PG Admissions and Access & Student Recruitment)
- Student Registry
Please visit the section links to the left for further information and guidance on the processes that each section supports.
A copy of the ARaSS structure can be found here.
If you have any comments about this website please contact :
Sue Woodcock, Administrator
Tel: 0191 33 46141