Act with Integrity
4.4.1 In order to uphold this commitment we will:
- Be honest and truthful;
- Conduct activities in line with appropriate policies, relevant legislation and statutory requirements;
- Declare interests and appropriately manage possible conflicts;
- Safeguard the University's assets, physical and intellectual, including information and confidential discussions;
- Be transparent, fair and consistent in decision-making'
- Be accountable for University activities, stewardship of public funds and the extent to which key performance targets and objectives have been met'
- Maintain independence in engaging with outside parties;
- Provide a safe environment for work and study;
- Promote a sense of personal responsibility to raise matters of concern appropriately.
4.4.2 Associated policies and procedures:
- Conflicts of Interest and Personal Relationships at Work
- Data Protection Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Admissions Policy, Undergraduate
- Admissions Policy, Postgraduate
- Procurement Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Fraud Prevention Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy (Whistleblowing)