Supporting Van Mildert College Trust
You can make a donation to the Trust by:
- Visiting the Dunelm Community website.
- Credit card using Mastercard, Visa, Delta or Switch card. We will transfer you to SecPay, our secure on-line service provider.
- Download our gift form and send with your cheque, credit card details or a Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) voucher. There is a freepost address on the form to make it easier for you.
Or you can make a regular contribution to help us plan ahead:
- Download our gift form and complete the Direct Debit.
- Give through your Charity Aid Foundation (CAF) account, although do make sure that you let us know that your payment is for the Van Mildert College Trust fund.
- Give As You Earn (GAYE) so that gifts come straight from your payroll. You will need to speak to your employer's Personnel Office to see if they offer this. Some employers will also match gifts made in this way so do ask them about this too.
You can also donate shares and securities by transferring their ownership to the University. Tax relief is available to you on these gifts. Please take a look at our dedicated web pages on gifts of shares and securities or contact our Deputy Director of Major Projects, Tim McInnis, on 0191 334 6239 to discuss your intentions.
Or you can choose to remember us in your Will. Legacy benefactors become part of our Dunelm Circle, a group of alumni and friends who are ensuring that the experience and education enjoyed by previous generations can be passed on into the future. Help us complete that cycle ... join the Circle. For further details contact Louise McLaren, Legacies Officer, Development and Alumni Relations Officer, on 0191 334 6313.