Welcome to University College
University College is a vibrant scholarly and residential community. From the UK and overseas, we are home to around 700 undergraduates and 200 postgraduates. We are also host to 400 Senior Common Room members, comprising staff, Visiting Fellows, and eminent people from the local community. Located in the historic Durham Castle, we are the oldest college of Durham University.
Explore University College
The Caritas Ensemble - Inaugural Concert (in support of St Cuthbert's Hospice)
Baroque and Contemporary chamber music featuring the Harpsichord
Programme to include: Handel's Neun deutsche Arien, Martinu's Promenades, and other works for various combinations of flute, oboe, violin, 'cello, soprano, tenor, and harpsichord.
The Caritas Ensemble is a new Durham-based chamber ensemble, set up with the aim of raising funds and awareness for charity; it provides a platform for upcoming professional musicians. It is directed by Rebecca Coulson, Clare Crinson, and Katherine Daniels.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.
- RT @Global_Policy: David Held discusses #Global #Gridlock: Why Global #Cooperation is Failing When We Need It Most: http://t.co/BoV5T9Rhmg
Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Dr. Gleider Hernandez, SCR President and Lecturer in Law, will be speaking on the BBC World Service at 11.30 about Obama and drone strikes.
Tweeted 16 hours ago
- David Held on 'Gridlock: Why Global Cooperation is Failing When we Need it Most' http://t.co/SDaIisNYjN
Tweeted 1 day ago
- Next Wednesday, @craigjcalhoun on 'Human Suffering and Humanitarian Response' - our next Durham Castle Lecture: http://t.co/SIDPg2rEd2
Tweeted 3 days ago
- Lots of exciting events coming up including @thom_brooks on whether the UK Citizenship Test is unfit for purpose. http://t.co/qdxnYdVJY4
Tweeted 4 days ago
University College to appoint Alumni Development Officer
University College is to appoint an Alumni Development Officer for the fist time to improve connections with our global network of graduates. Details of the role, which is to commence in September 2013, can be found at the following link: Sabbatical Officer Job Description.
(4 Apr 2013) » More about Alumni Development Officer Appointment