All colleges provide or have close access to a range of facilities for studying, relaxing and socialising, sports and fitness, music, events and day-to-day living.
Each college has a selection of the following facilities...
See individual college web pages for further details.
- IT Room
Relaxing and socialising
- TV Room: often with games consoles, DVD facilities, and Sky TV
- Bar or cafe: often with Sky TV, darts, pool, snooker
- Games room: darts, pool, snooker
Sport and Fitness
- Gym: cardio and weights
- Sports courts
Music and the Arts
- Music facilities: practice rooms/performance space (often kitted out with drums/piano/keyboard)
- Performance/rehearsal space for theatrical productions
- Art rooms and artists in residence
- Gardens or outdoor areas: often used for BBQs, plays and festivals
- Large multipurpose hall for hosting student events (concerts, plays, etc.)
- Shop: selling all the basic necessities from pens to chocolate
- Laundry facilities
- Chapel/Quiet room