Hi everyone ☺
With exams coming up we are running our STRESS LESS campaign ☺
We’re waiting on the DSU for all the exciting up and coming de-stressing events being run by them (watch this space) but for now in college:
• Thursday – Music Recital, Dining Hall, 8.30pm –FREE!!
• The Buttery are doing FREE DVDs over exams (Monday 7th-Thursday 31st May)! (Free for one night and after that fines will apply)
• Wednesdays 9th, 16th and 23rd and 30th May tea, coffee and hot chocolate (with marshmallows) and cookies in the undercroft 8-9pm. If you live in you can . bring a mug for extra scrumminess ☺
• Friday night – acoustic unplugged in the bar 8-10 pm.
• Indoor market café open 4.30pm-8pm on Wednesdays- 9th, 16th and 23rd May for revision.
• Remember, just because the library is open 24/7 doesn’t mean you have to be there all the time – make sure you take breaks!
• And please feel free to come and talk to us if you’re feeling stressed.
Skype drop in: Thursday 11am-12noon olliwelfare
In person drop in: Friday 6-7pm K2
Louisa: Skype drop in: Monday 5-6pm louisawelfare
In person drop in: Wednesday 5-6pm K2
Welfare Mobiles: Olli- 07707581121 & Louisa- 07540530087
If we’re not available leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.