Durham University Treasure Trap is (as far as we know) the world's oldest continuously-running live roleplay group. Split off from the original Treasure Trap in 1983, it has been running and developing its own system ever since.
DUTT is a ratified society of Durham Students' Union, and as such is a student-run society. Its President, Secretary and Treasurer are required to be students; but other positions are available to non-students, and major decisions are made by General Meetings at which any member can vote, so you have a chance to decide how TT works, whether you're a student or not.
The society's constitution can be found here.
How to Join
You can join by sending £3.50 to the address at the bottom of the page. However, you're entitled to attend your first interactive or adventure for free; so the best way to join is to turn up to an event, then if you like it, you can join at the end!
The Exec - run the society. Talk to them if you have any ideas for the society.
- Stephen "Shouting Voice" Perrins, President
- Daniel "Skig" Scott, Treasurer
- Robert "The Monkey" Smith, Secretary
- Aron Kearney, Social Secretary
- Angus Wilson-MacDonald, Wardrobe Officer
- Tim "Shoddy" Knight - Armroarer
- Tim "Fudge" Packer & Stuart "Panda" Watson, Web Editor1
- Mike "The Jester" Evans, Head Ref
The Non-Exec - help to ensure that everything is running smoothly, helping the Exec where possible.
The Refs - run the game. The team comprises:
- Mike "I am death. Destroyer of Worlds" Evans, Head Ref
- Tim "NH3" Aumonier
- Ellen "Miss Stabby" Green
- Tom Hinds
- Matt "Phatty Matty P from the South-E" Plumb
- Daniel "Sexy Raisin" Scott
- Emily Saunders
Please send downtimes etc. to the refs' mailing list: email@example.com.
The 3YGB Refs - control, in discussion with the Interactive Refs, plot related to the Third Year Goodbye. The team comprises:
- Head Ref: Sean Patterson
- Jeannette Ng,
- Zoe "Zoeleth" McAuley,
- William "Mr T" Thorley,
- Matt Longworth,
- Sasha Higgins,
Please send communications to the 3YGB refs' account: firstname.lastname@example.org.