Andrew Brower Latz
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
I received my BA and MA from Manchester University through studying at Nazarene Theological College. My MA dissertation was on John Zizioulas' ecclesiology. I am part time at Durham.
I was one of the co-organisers of the conference in honour of Andrew Louth that took place place in Durham in July 2012. I am married to Rev. Dr. Deirdre Brower Latz.
My thesis explores the place of religion within Gillian Rose's social theory.
- Gillian Rose
- Political theology
- Critical theory
- German Idealism
- Brower Latz, Andrew. & Ermakov, Arseny. (2012). Purity: essays in bible and theology. Manchester: Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock.
Journal papers: academic
- Brower Latz, Andrew. (2012). Andrew Shanks' Civil Theology. Political Theology 13(1): 14-36.
- Brower Latz, Andrew. & Aldea, Serafim. (2012). The Desert Fathers and the male gaze. Studia Patristica
- Brower Latz, Andrew. (2011). Creation in the fiction of Marilynne Robinson. Journal of Literature and Theology 25(3).
- Brower-Latz, Andrew (2011). Review of Paul Kahn, Political Theology. Theological Book Review October.
- Brower-Latz, Andrew (2011). Review of Vincent W. Lloyd, The Problem with Grace. Theological Book Review October.
- Brower Latz, Andrew. (2010). Towards a theology of abiding in John's Gospel. Journal of Theological Interpretation 4(2).