Founded in 2008, the Centre for Catholic Studies at Duham University represents a creative partnership between academy and church: a centre within the pluralist, public academy for critically constructive Catholic studies of the highest academic standing.
News and Events
- 28th May - Catholic Research Semianr “Your workbench is your altar'
- New Deputy Director of CCS
- CCS Easter Term Program
- Complete University Guide ranking
- Lord Glasman Lecture - Paper available for download
- New Ushaw Lecture Series Events Added
- Father Justin at the Monastery of St Catherine
- Paul Avis on Receptive Ecumenism