Our new building, Stephenson Central, provides a social and study space for all our students.
As a Stephenson student you also have easy access to central Campus facilities:
- Cafe Aroma located in the Ebsworth Building, serving light snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Waterside Restaurant and Bar with views over the River Tees, the Waterside offers delicious homemade food throughout the day and is a great venue for College evening dining. The Waterside also hosts larger College events such as Locomotion Dinners, Balls, Bops and Charity Nights.
- Central Campus Library located in the Information Resources Centre - IRC
- Excellent IT facilities across the Campus all linked to the University Network;
- New Sports Complex featuring state-of-the-art gym; multi-use sports courts; floodlit Astroturf
- River Tees Watersports Centre, shared with local clubs and offering a wide range of activities
Library 24/7 is back from 9th – 18th March!
From Saturday 9th March at 10:00 until Monday 18th March at 20:00, Queen’s Campus Library and the Bill Bryson Library will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access the resources and study spaces needed to complete your assignments.
For more information, visit: www.durham.ac.uk/library/247.
Also Stephenson Central Meeting Room will be open for students to use as a revision space. This week will see some signs similar to the library’s around central as this week and all of exam period, Central between the hours of 9am and 6pm, Central is a revision space.