As a postgraduate, you can either be resident or non resident. Whether you live in college, 'out' in town or in your own home, you can still benefit from the services, facilities and opportunities on offer in your college. For more details about postgraduate accommodation, please see:https://www.dur.ac.uk/study/accommodation/postgraduate/residence/
All postgraduate accommodation is self-catered and is housed in Brooks House at our modern Parsons Field site near the river. Built in 2006, the accommodation consists of self contained flats of six bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and a large communual kitchen/dining area.
|Total PG rooms||%standard||%ensuite||%single gender||%shared|
- All rooms are single only; we accommodate 360 students at our Parson's Field Site which include PGs, first years and returners.
- All rooms are self-catered: You can opt-in to a meal package; 10 meals per week (lunch and dinner, Mon - Fri during term-time).
- All PG rooms are en-suite.
- Most corridors are mixed sex.
- Accommodation is offered on a 50-week let basis for taught/research postgraduate students or a 40 week let for PGCE students
- All rooms are connected to the University's high-speed data network allowing access to the Internet.
Facilities on site: Café bar / Computer room / JCR / TV room / Gym / Laundry