St. Cuthbert's Association is the alumni organisation for St Cuthbert's Society. It helps to maintain contact between friends and colleagues from St. Cuthbert's and the University.
The unique atmosphere of the college is reproduced when groups of past Cuth's graduates travel to meet for informal 'get-togethers' both in Durham and elsewhere; there is a thriving social network in London. The Principal's Newsletter circulates news and website development is taking place to increase the alumni network to enhance and support the professional lives of all our graduates.
The St Cuthbert's Association work with and are responsible to the Principal for helping to maintain links with past students for the benefit of the college.
- To keep alumni up to date with St Cuthbert's Society and University news
- To help alumni keep in touch with friends they made
- To provide help and assistance to alumni whenever possible
- To provide social and reunion events.
In your first year as an Undergraduate or Postgraduate students you are given the opportunity to join the Association, free of charge, which provides you with life membership.
The Committee of the Association has a traditional management structure.
- Principal of St Cuthbert's Society
- JCR President
- 4 Committee Members
Election for these posts takes place at the Annual General Meeting held each September. The contact address for the Alumni Association is:
St Cuthbert's Society, 12, South Bailey, Durham, DH1 3EE.
For more details about St Cuthbert's Association, please contact the Principal on 0191 3343386
- St Cuthbert's Society Alumni Association Constitution (last modified: 4 November 2009)