The St Aidan's Alumni Newsletter is published annually to keep members in touch both with each other and with news and events from College. Regular sections include: reports from the Principal, the JCR President and the College Council; accounts from the holders of College Travel Awards of their travels; news from members and details of past and future alumni reunions; and full degree results for St Aidan's students.
Newsletters available through this website:
- 2011 (published November 2011)
Access 2011 St Aidan's Alumni Magazine (requires login)
- 2010 (published January 2011)
Access 2010 St Aidan's Alumni Magazine (requires login)
- 2009 (published January 2010)
Access 2009 St Aidan's Alumni Magazine (requires login)
- 2008 (published January 2009)
Access 2008 St Aidan's Alumni Newsletter (requires login)
- 2007 (published March 2008)
Access 2007 St Aidan's Alumni Newsletter (requires login)
- 2006 (published March 2007)
Access 2006 St Aidan's Alumni Newsletter (requires login)
- 2005 (published January 2006)
Access 2005 St Aidan's Association Newsletter (requires login)
We will be republishing newsletters from 2004, 2003 and 2002 here shortly.
As of 2006, given the rapidly increasing membership of the association and the extreme expense of sending newsletters, we will be moving to online access through this website as the principal method of distribution for the newsletter:
- New graduates will receive hard copies of the newsletter for three years following their graduation. After this period, we will only send printed copies of the newsletter to members who specifically ask to continue receiving them.
- Other members will receive a letter from us when the Newsletter is published, but almost all content will be placed online.
Please note that the essential effect of this is that we will assume you do not require a print newsletter unless you inform us otherwise: you can get in touch at email@example.com to let us know your preference.