Dr Charlotte Hardman
- Hardman CE, 2000. Other Worlds: Notions of Self and Emotion among the Lohorung Rai, Berg, Oxford.
- Hardman CE, 2004. Emotion and Ancestors: Understanding the Experiences of Lohorung Rai, in Corrigan J (ed), Religion and Emotion: Approaches and Interpretation, Oxford University Press.
- Hardman CE, 2002. Beer, Trees, Pigs and Chickens: Medical tools of the Lohorung shaman and priest, in Baker PA and Carr G (eds), Practitioners, Practices and Patients: New approaches to Medical Archaeology and Anthropology, Oxbow Press, Oxford, pp. 81-108.
- Hardman CE, 1996. Vitality and Depression: the concept of saya as an institution in East Nepal, Religion, 26 (1), pp. 1-14.
- Harris PL, Hardman CE and Terwogt, 1987. Children’s knowledge of the situations that provoke emotions, International Journal of Behavioural Development.
- Hardman CE, 1981. The Psychology of Conformity and Self-expression, in Heelas P and Lock A (eds), Indigenous Psychologies, Academic Press, London, pp. 161-180.