Dr Robert Song
- Song R, 2002. Human Genetics: Fabricating the Future, Darton, Longman and Todd, London.
- Song R, 2009. The Bible and Human Genetics, in Bratton M (ed), God, Ethics and the Human Genome: Theological, Legal and Scientific Perspectives, Church House Publishing, London, pp. 33-45.
- Song R, 2009. Human-Monsters, Monstrous Humans? Humanity and Divinity in the Wake of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008, in Smith SW, Deasley R (eds), Transformation/Transgression: The Legal, Medical And Cultural Regulation Of The Body Ashgate, Aldershot.
- Song R, 2007. Fragility and Grace, Theology and Disability, in Swinton J, Brock B (eds), Theology, Disability and the New Genetics: Why Science Needs the Church, T & T Clark, London, pp. 234-44.
- Song R, 2003. The Human Genome Project as Soteriological Project, in Deane-Drummond C (ed), Theology, Ethics and the Human Genome T & T Clark, London, pp. 164-84.
- Song R, 2003. To Be Willing to Kill What for All One Knows Is A Person Is to Be Willing to Kill a Person, in Waters B, Cole-Turner R (eds), God and the Embryo: Religious Voices on Stem Cells and Cloning, Georgetown University Press, Washington, DC, pp. 98-107.
- Song R, 2003. Whose Sanctity of Life? Ricoeur, Dworkin and the Human Embryo, in Barton S (ed), Holiness Past and Present, T & T Clark, London, pp. 460-76.
- Pugh E, Song R, 2009. A Profile of the Belief System and Attitudes to End-of-Life Decisions of Senior Clinicians Working in a National Health Service Hospital in the UK, Palliative Medicine 23.
- Song R, 2007. Genetic Manipulation and the Body of Christ, Studies in Christian Ethics, 20, pp. 399-420.
- Song R, 2006. Knowing There Is No God, Still We Should Not Play God? Habermas on the Future of Human Nature, Ecotheology, 11, pp. 191-211.
- Song, R, 2005. Christian Bioethics and the Church’s Political Worship, Christian Bioethics, 11, 333-48.