SGIA Research Working Papers Series
Listed By Author
Chang, Mei-Ling: 'State Sovereignty as Social Construct: A
case study of Kosovo's pursuit of independence'
- SGIARWP08-01 (last modified: 3 June 2008)
Chatterjee, Neeladri: 'A Political Perspective on Energy Security Cooperation between India and China'
- SGIAWP08-03 (last modified: 3 June 2008)
Ehteshami, Anoush Prof. : '9/11 As a Cause of Paradigm Shift?'
- SGIARWP 07-02 (last modified: 27 June 2007)
Khatib, Ghassan Dr. : 'The Collapse of the Peace Process and the Rise of Hamas'
- SGIARWP07-08 (last modified: 3 June 2008)
Muir, Richard, Luce Seminar on Political Change in the Gulf
- SGIAWP 07-07 (last modified: 23 October 2007)
van Duijne, Joris and Aarts, Paul: 'Saudi-Iranian Ties:Stocktaking and Look into the Future'
- SGIARWP08-4 (last modified: 14 January 2009)