Taught Postgraduate Courses
Taught Masters Programmes
- GLOBAL POLITICS will be launched in October 2013!
- Defence, Development and Diplomacy and Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding were launched in October 2011.
- Politics and International Relations (Political Theory) was launched in 2010.
- International Relations and International Studies, are well established programmes which offer the opportunity to specialise in those areas of the world where we have considerable staff expertise, notably the Middle East, East Asia and Europe. The International Relations MA degree is especially suitable for those who want to pursue careers in business consultancy, non-government organisations, the media or the diplomatic service. The International Studies MA degree offers flexibility, and is open to graduates from Social Science and Arts and Humanities backgrounds.
- Research Methods. This programme has received recognition from the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and is designed for high calibre graduates who intend to undertake research for a doctoral degree in Politics or International Relations and need to acquire all-round training in research methods and methodologies in the political and social sciences.
- Arab World Studies an MSc 2 year full-time programme follows on from the very successful collaboration over the last few years with CASAW (Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World).
Choosing your College
Take a look at our Colleges