The Faculty's Ethics Sub-Committee is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the University's research governance policies and procedures. The Sub-Committee meets termly and reports to the University's Ethics Committee.
The sub-committee's terms of reference are available here:
- Ethics Committee Terms of Reference (last modified: 5 March 2012)
Chair: Dr PM Chadwick (Physics)
- Dr JF Blowey, Deputy Head of Faculty (Natural Sciences)
- Dr R Bashir (Biological and Biomedical Sciences)
- Dr NN Reissland (Psychology)
- Dr H Armstrong (Earth Sciences)
- Mr A Stephens (Lay Member)
- Mrs A Hobson, Occupational Health Adviser
Secretary: Janet Cutmore
Meetings in 2011 / 2012
- 9th November 2011
- 14th February 2012
- April 2012
For further information concerning this committee please contact Janet Cutmore, the Faculty Administrator.