Dr Meenakshi Swamy
Member of the Medicine, Pharmacy and Health, School of
Room number: C106a, Holliday Building, Queens Campus, Stockton on Tees, TS17 6BH
Lecturer in Anatomy in the Centre for Medical Education Research
Lecturer in Anatomy in Phase 1 Medicine
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sadanandaswamy, M. & Searle, R.F. (2010), Analysis of ultrasound in teaching gross anatomy to medical students (poster), 14th Ottawa Conference on the Assessment of Competence in Medicine and the Healthcare Professions. Miami, Florida.
- Sadanandaswamy, M., Bloomfield, T.C., Thomas, R.H., Singh, H., Almeer, G. & Searle, R.F. (2010), Role of Sim-Man in teaching clinical skills to preclinical medical students, Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare (ASPiH) 2010. Newcastle.
Journal papers: academic
- Swamy, M, Bloomfield, TC, Thomas, RH, Singh, H & Searle, RF (2013). Role of SimMan in teaching clinical skills to preclinical medical students. BMC Medical Education 13(1): 20.
- Swamy, M. & Searle, R. F. (2012). Anatomy teaching with portable ultrasound to medical students. BMC Medical Education 12: 99.
- Sadanandaswamy, M. & Searle R. F. (2010). Role of ultrasound in teaching Anatomy to first/ second year medical students. Medical Education 44(s4 (Supplement 4): 3.
- Meenakshi, S. & Manjunath, K. Y. (2008). The tendinous intersections of rectus abdominis muscle. Journal of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences 13(1): 34-39.
- Meenakshi, S., Balasubramanyam, V. & Sayee, R. (2006). Dermatoglyphics in Amenorrhea - qualitative analysis. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India 56(3): 250-254.
- Meenakshi, S. , Manjunath, K. Y. & Balasubramanyam, V. (2004). Morphological variations of the lung fissures and lobes. Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences 46(3): 179-182.
- Meenakshi, S. , Manjunath, K. Y. & Balasubramanyam, V. (2004). The occurrence of pyramidalis muscle in South Indians. Anatomica Karnataka 1(5): 45-48.