Dr Alison Brabban - all publications
- Turkington, D, Kingdon, D, Rathod, S, Brabban, A, Wilcock, S K J, Cromarty, P, Dudley, R, Gray, R, Pelton, J, Siddle, R & Weiden, P (2009). Back to Life, Back to Normality: Cognitive Therapy, Recovery and Psychosis. Cambridge Cambridge University Press.
- Dudley, R, Brabban, A & Turkington, D (2009). Cognitive behavioural therapy and schizophrenia. In Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Schizophrenic Psychoses: Past, Present and Future. Alanen, Y O, De Chavez, M, Silver, A L & Martindale, B USA and Canada: Routledge. 267-287.
Journal papers: academic
- Dodgson, G., Ross, L., Tiffin, P. A., Mitford, E. & Brabban, A. (2012). Outcomes Post-Discharge from an Early Intervention in Psychosis service; a comparison to treatment as usual. Journal of Early Intervention in Psychiatry 6(4): 465-468.
- Del Real, A., Brabban, A. & Tiffin, P. A. (2010). Pervasive Developmental Disorder and Early Intervention in Psychosis Services: a Survey of Care-Coordinator's Experiences. Journal of Early Intervention in Psychiatry (4): 93-96.
- Brabban, A & Dodgeson, G (2010). What makes Early Intervention in Psychosis services effective?: A Case Study. Journal of Early Intervention in Psychiatry 4(4): 319-322.
- Brabban, A, Tai, S & Turkington, D (2009). Predictors of Outcome in Brief Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin 35(5): 859-864.
- Brabban, A & Kelly, M (2008). A national survey of psychosocial intervention training and skills in early intervention services in England. Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice 3(2): 15-22.
- Dodgson, G, Crebbin, K, Pickering, C, Mitford, E, Brabban, A & Paxton, R (2008). Early intervention in psychosis service and psychiatric admissions. Psychiatric Bulletin 32(11): 413-416.