Publication details for Mrs Charlotte RothwellBurford, B, Greco, M, Bedi, A, Morrow, G, Illing, J, Livingston, M & Kergon, C. (2009). Collecting patient feedback in different clinical settings: problems and solutions. The Clinical Teacher 6(4): 259-264.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 1743-4971, 1743-498X
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2009.00316_1.x
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
Patient feedback has increasing importance in medical careers
This paper describes practical issues in the collection of patient feedback
Access to the clinical setting varied between hospital and GP environments
Personal anxiety about hearing patients’ views was offset by its perceived value
It is vital that the introduction of patient feedback is sensitive to the clinical setting and target population of doctors.