Applying for the BA Sport, Exercise and Physical Activity (C603)
- You must satisfy the University's general entry requirements
- Please note that we do not make offers based on UCAS tariff scores.
GCE A' level:
- GCE A' level: AAB
- Excluded Subjects: General Studies
BTEC National Diploma (18 Units)
- Grades required: DDD
- Subjects required: We will prefer this qualification to be from a related subject area, e.g. Sport or Exercise focus.
- Acceptable on its own, or combined with other qualifications
- Required Grades: 36 points
- We welcome students with other post-16 qualifications equivalent to our standard entry requirements.
- We welcome applicants from mature students and from candidates with non-standard qualifications. Every application will be considered on its own merits. Lack of formal qualifications need not be an obstacle to entry.
How to apply
All applications to study Sport at Durham University need to be made via the UCAS application system. For information on what this entails, please check their Internet web-site (www.UCAS.com). Further information on the application process to Durham can be found on the following link:
42 Old Elvet,
Tel: 0191 334 6985