Mrs Ethna Parker - all publications
- Parker, Ethna. (2010), Tales of the unexpected involving older carers as co-researchers, in Peace, Sheila. & Hughes, Jonathan. eds, Reflecting on user-involvement and participatory research Co-production, Participation or What? Critical Perspectives on Participatory Research Involving Older People. London, Centre for Policy on Ageing and Centre for Ageing and Biographical Studies, The Open University, London, 39-61.
Journal papers: professional
- Parker, Ethna. & Hamill, Conal. (2011). Up close and personal: A qualitative study exploring the lived experience of older carers. Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Research and Practice 8(1): 15-29.
- Barnes, Di., Devanney, Carol., Parker, Ethna. & Wistow, Richard. (2009). A profile of children’s health services, child and adolescent mental health services and maternity services in England 2007/8. School of Applied Social Sciences. Durham, Belong Creative.
- Barnes, Di., Parker, Ethna., Wistow, Richard., Dean, Richard. & Claire Thomson (2007). A profile of Child Health, Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Maternity Services in England 2007. School of Applied Social Sciences. Durham, Belong Creative.
- Barnes, Di., Appleby, Claire. & Parker, Ethna. (2006). A profile of Children's Health and Maternity Services in England 2006. School of Applied Social Sciences. Durham, Hill Print Media.