Frequently Asked Question Videos
This page allows you to see short video clips of previous students and staff giving their perspectives on frequently asked questions about Durham University's Community and Youth Work programmes.
Why is studying Community and Youth Work at Durham University worthwhile?
- A staff perspective - Professor Sarah Banks
- A student perspective - Hannah and Kay
- A student perspective - Dino
How did the programme at Durham University help my career?
What do our programmes involve?
- Linking theory to practice - Professor Sarah Banks
- Learning about informal education - Anne Marron (Fieldwork Development Officer)
- Learning from diverse experiences - A student perspective (Dino)
Connecting theory and practice through fieldwork placements & research
- Fieldwork placements on the MA Community and Youth Work Programme
- A student perspective on fieldwork placements - Nathan
- Perspectives from local employers on fieldwork placements - Ellen / Steve
- Developing critical reflection on practice - Anne Marron (Fieldwork Development Officer)
- About the research project - Professor Sarah Banks