Mr Ankit Kumar
Research Postgraduate (PhD) in the Department of Geography
(email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2008-2011: Consultant, CEB (Clean Energy Business) and CAB (Carbon Advisory Business), EVI (Emergent Ventures)
- 2006-2008: Masters in Natural Resources Management, TERI University
- 2003-2006: BSc Botany (with Honours), Hindu College, Delhi University
- Kumar, Ankit & Kollabathula, Balakishore (2010). Overview of Biomass Gasification Technology in India and some developed countries. Bioenergy India (5 - July-September): 32-35.
- Kumar, Ankit & Barnwal, Aloke (2010). The Future of Biomass Energy in India. Bioenergy India (4): 26-29.
- Kumar, Ankit (2011). Energy Access for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation: The ‘Micro Renewable’ Solution. In Micro Perspectives for Decentralised Energy Supply: Proceedings of the International Conference. Schäfer, Martina, Kebir, Noara & Philipp, Daniel 262-267.
- Dube, Lokesh Chandra & Kumar, Ankit (2011). Potential in Compliance and Voluntary Carbon Market for Algal Biodiesel. In Algae Biofuel. Bhatnagar, S.K. Saxena, Atul & Kraan, Stefan Studium Press.