Professor Luciano Pilotti
Professor of Management and e-Business, Milan University.
His has a PhD in Business Administration and Management Sciences from the University of Venice and a Master in Applied Economics from ISTAO, Ancona.
He is member of some research networks in Italy and Europe, concerning learning strategies, innovation and small business and more recently about city marketing strategy. Collaboration with some Reviews of the field interests as Finanza, Marketing e Produzione of Bocconi University.
- Industrial districts
- Networking process and small business
- Marketing services and city marketing
- Economics of culture: management, strategies and institutions
2007 Learning at the boundaries for industrial districts between exploitation of local resources and the exploration of global knowledge flows, (with Fiorenza Belassi and, Silvia Rita Sedita), forthcoming in Leoncini R. and Montresor S. (eds.) Dynamic Capabilities between - Firm Organization and Local Systems of Production, London: Routledge.
- 2006 “A scoreboard to evaluate clusters’ competitiveness in the knowledge-based economy. An empirical study on Emilia Romagna Region”; 2nd Workshop on Visualizing, Measuring, and Managing Intangibles and Intellectual Capital, Maastricht, The Netherlands, October 25-27 (with Ganzaroli, A., Fiscato, G.).
- 2006 “Does business succession enhance firms’ innovation capacity? Results from an exploratory analysis in Italian SMEs”, Paper presented at 2nd Workshop on Family Firm Management Research, Nice; June 1-2, 2006. (with Ganzaroli, A., Fiscato, G.)