Dr Robin Schacht, BA, EdM, DClinPsy
Research Postgraduate in the Department of Psychology
- Clinical interventions to increase parental mind-mindedness
- Mind-mindedness in mothers with severe mental illness
Journal papers: academic
- Conroy, S., Pariante, C.M., Davies, H., Farrelly, S., Marks, M.N., Schacht, R. & Moran, P. (2012). Maternal psychopathology and infant development at 18 months: the impact of maternal personality disorder and depression. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 51(1): 51-61.
- Schacht, R., Hammond, L., Marks, M., Wood, B. & Conroy, S. (2012). The Relation between Mind-mindedness in Mothers with Borderline Personality Disorder and Mental State Understanding in their Children. Infant and Child Development
- Conroy, S., Marks, M.N., Davies, H., Schacht, R. & Moran, P.A. (2010). Maternal personality disorder and babies’ exposure to tobacco smoke. Archives of Women's Mental Health 13(5): 439-442.
- Conroy, S., Marks, M.N., Schacht, R., Davies, H. & Moran, P. (2010). The impact of maternal depression and personality disorder on early infant care. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 45(3): 285-292.