Registration is now closed.
A link to the booking form is on the left.
Please use the following instructions to complete the form. Please note that we only have single rooms.
There is various information about finding alternative accommodation, opportunities for discounts and obtaining invitation letters below.
If you have any queries about these or other matters please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org before completing the form.
Completing the form:
- Section 1: Please provide the requested personal details
- Section 2: All academic delegates must pay a registration fee. Please choose either Standard or Postgraduate.
The fee due depends on the number of days you attend and will be automatically calculated using the information
you provide in Section 7 (see below). The different rates are listed on the form.
If you are claiming a Postgraduate rate, please give the name of your supervisor in Section 10 as we may
wish to verify your status.
- Section 3: If you are attending the whole conference and would like accommodation throughout and
all meals from Sunday dinner to Friday lunch inclusive, then please choose one of the packages
according to the type of room required..
If you select a package, you should ignore Sections 4, 5 and 6.
- Section 4: If the packages in Section 3 are not appropriate for you, then please indicate the type
of accommodation required. In Section 7 you will indicate which nights you need accommodation for.
- Sections 5 and 6: If you did not select a package in Section 3, then please indicate which meals you
require. Please note that the banquet is not included in the registration fee and if you do not choose
a package in Section 3 it must be purchased separately by checking the box in Section 6.
- Section 7: Please tell us your arrival and departure days. This information is used to calculate
your registration fee, the number of nights accommodation required (if a package is not purchased) and
the number of extra nights required if you intend to stay before or after the conference.
- Section 8: Please check the box to request vegetarian meals. Use Section 10 for other dietary requirements.
- Section 9: Check the box if you wish to go on the excursion. Further information is
here. Note that the price of £9 covers only the transport.
- Section 10: If there is anything else the organizers need to know please write it here.
When you have completed all sections, press the Register Now button and your information will be recorded.
Within 5 days, you will receive a confirmation email containing all details of your registration.
If you do not make a payment, your registration will not be processed.
Before June 1, cancellations will be refunded less the cost of processing the payments. From June 1,
it is not possible to cancel.
- By credit or debit card: after registering you will be taken to a new page, where the total amount due is confirmed. Click Buy Now. This will
take you to a secure PayPal site where you can pay with a credit or debit card.
- By bank transfer: please specify in Section 10 that you would like to pay by bank transfer and we will email you an invoice with details of how to make payment. After clicking Register Now close your browser window and ignore the link to the payment site.
Note the following points:
- Breakfasts: breakfast is included with all accommodation bookings, including any extra nights outside the conference period.
- Other meals: the first meal is Sunday dinner; the last is Friday lunch. Availability of other meals
depends on demand; please make any requests in Section 10.
- There are no twin rooms and a separate registration should be made for accompanying persons: the prices for rooms and meals are the same, but there is no registration fee for non-academic delegates.
When completing the form for an accompanying person, follow the instructions above, but in Section 2 indicate that
no registration fee is to be paid. Use Section 10 to tell us who you are accompanying.
Because of the lack of shared rooms, couples and families may prefer to seek hotel accommodation. The university
website provides some helpful information.
We are able to offer further discounts to a limited number of UK-based PhD students. If you are
eligible and wish to be considered please email email@example.com.
A reduced registration fee may also be offered to retired persons who have no departmental or grant funding;
if you wish to apply for a reduction please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We received funds to enable us to offer discounted rates to delegates from African and other developing countries from the London Mathematical Society and the Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications. All such funding is currently allocated, but if you believe you are eligible
please email us at email@example.com and you will be added
to a waiting list in case funds become available.
Invitations and visas:
- If you require a formal invitation and are not known personally to the organisers, then your request for an invitation must be accompanied by substantial and verifiable evidence that you have a genuine interest in attending the conference. Because of previous abuse of UK entry visas, we cannot respond to requests which do not meet this requirement. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As it is not possible to register for the conference without making a payment, we advise you to contact us about
invitation letters before registering.
- You are responsible for making your own arrangements for obtaining a UK entry visa if one is required. Acceptance by us of your booking does not imply that an invitation will be issued to you, nor that a visa will be granted. The conference organisers have no influence on the decisions of the UK immigration authorities.
- If you are required to give your address while in the UK address when applying for a visa, then please
use the following:
University of Reading
Upper Redlands Road
Reading RG1 5JN
Tel: + 44 118 378 8800