Dr Jonathan Cumming
Research Associate in the Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Statistics and Probability Group
Journal papers: academic
- Cumming, J. A. & Goldstein, M. (2009). Small Sample Bayesian Designs for Complex High-Dimensional Models Based on Information Gained Using Fast Approximations. Technometrics 51(4): 377-388.
- Cumming, J A & Wooff, D A (2007). Dimension reduction via principal variables. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 52(3): 550-565.
- Cumming, J. A. & Goldstein, M. (2010). Bayes linear Uncertainty Analysis for Oil Reservoirs Based on Multiscale Computer Experiments. In The Handbook of Applied Bayesian Analysis. O'Hagan, A. & West, M. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 241-270.
- Cumming, JA (2006). Clinical Decision Support. Department of Mathematical Sciences. Durham University. PhD.