Publication details for Dr Ian VernonJennings, David., Vernon, Ian R., Davis, Anne-Christine. & van de Bruck, Carsten. (2005). Bulk black holes radiating in non-Z_2 brane-world spacetimes. Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 4: 013.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 1475-7516
- DOI: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/04/013
- Keywords: extra-dimensions, early universe cosmology
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
In this paper we present a general asymmetric brane model involving arbitrary energy transport to and from an embedded 4-D FRW universe. We derive a locally defined mass function for the 5D spacetime and describe its time evolution on the brane. We then specialise our model to the two cases of graviton production in the early universe and radiating black holes in the bulk.