Individual study rooms
The Bill Bryson Library has a number of individual study rooms available. You can book them in advance to be sure of a place using the online study room booking system. You may use a room without booking if any are empty, but you must vacate the room when the user who has booked the room arrives.
- Bookings may be from 1 hour to 4 hours in length.
- Consecutive bookings cannot be made.
- You can place a booking up to fourteen days in advance.
- There will be a limit applied to the total number of hours you may book each day and each week.
- You are expected to manage your bookings online and cancel a booking if you change your mind so that the room is available for others.
- Staff may cancel bookings if the room has not been occupied within 15 minutes of the start time.
Group study rooms
The Library also offers a variety of group study rooms which can be booked in advance. Projectors, DVD equipment, and music listening facilities are available, along with rooms containing more specialist equipment for users registered with DUSSD.
DUSSD rooms can be booked in advance through Library staff. Group study rooms can be booked through the online study room booking system. Please see the following pages for further information: