Finding Durham resources using Google Scholar
When you are on-campus at Durham or Stockton or at college, a 'Durham ConneXions' link is automatically shown next to the search result if the Library has the article available. Following this will lead you to the full-text of the article via the Library catalogue.
Configure Google Scholar for off-campus use
Off-campus, you will need to tell Google Scholar to include links to items available from the Library.
- Browse to http://scholar.google.com
- Select the Scholar Preferences link
- Search for 'Durham University' in the Find Library search box
- Check the box next to 'Durham University Library - Durham ConneXions'
- Finally, select Save Preferences
Using Google Scholar
When you have set this up, a 'Durham ConneXions' link appears next to the title of the item in the case of an e-journal, and below the item in the case of a print journal: