Researchers' Study Area
This page gives information about the development of a study space on level 4 of the Bill Bryson Library for research postgraduates (PGRs).
The room has:
- a mixture of single and collaborative study spaces
- an informal area for discussion and/or socialisation
- some papers/magazines
- 8 PCs and a printer
- wireless access
- plug sockets and network points around the perimeter of the room
- information on how the library can support your research
- shelves to store your belongings
- swipe-card entry system to ensure it is only accessible by PGRs and library staff
The room is still in development so please let us know how it can be developed to best support your research - email James Bisset at email@example.com
Survey on study area
Over the summer we asked current postgraduate researchers about how they would like the study area on level 4 of Main Library to develop. Follow this link to see what they said.