Highlighting a range of information sources to help you to achieve success in your studies.
- Information Skills Training - includes tips, workbooks, and tutorials to help you find and use information resources in print and online.
The Psychology Essentials Guide gives details of contacts and key locations at the Bill Bryson Library and at Queen's Campus Library:
- Bill Bryson Library Psychology Essentials Guide
- Queen's Campus Psychology (Applied) Essentials Guide
For further information about resources specifically for your subject please see the list below:
RSS feed - new items for Psychology - Durham
RSS feed - new items for Psychology (Applied) - Queen's Campus
Students may find the attached guide of value to them.
- Psychology Essentials 2012-13 (last modified: 3 October 2012)
- Queen's Campus Psychology (Applied) Essentials 2012-13 (last modified: 24 September 2012)