Reading Lists for New Modules
We aim to provide students with access to all taught course reading material in appropriate formats and quantities. We rely on your input to ensure our resources meet your needs. If your reading list relates to an existing module, do not sumbit a whole list. Instead, please update the existing list.
What should I do?
Send a copy of your reading list to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your name
- The module code
- The module title
- The number of students expected on the course
- Where possible, an indication of which texts will be heavily in demand
What happens next?
When we have your reading list we will:
- Ensure adequate provision of all material on the list where possible
- Digitise clearly identified book chapters or journal articles and make these available for use in duo
- Provide a digital copy of the list on the library webpages which you can also enable for your students in the relevant duo module.
- Create direct links to appropriate electronic content and include them in the digital reading list
If you have any questions about any aspect of taught course reading materials please contact us