9.7.5 Student feedback
1. The Programme Committee (or equivalent) is responsible for ensuring that students' views are taken into account in reviewing modules and programmes, and that action plans are made and carried out to meet the concerns expressed by students.
2. The attention of partner organisations is drawn to the University policies on student feedback published in Section 5 of this Handbook.
3. Partner Organisations must document their own proposals to monitor student opinion which should be at least as substantial as those in place at Durham. Approval of these proposals must be sought from the Management Committee which will refer issues of principle or of concern to Quality and Standards Sub-Committee.
4. The effectiveness of these operations will be reviewed in Periodic Review when the revalidation of programmes is considered.
5. Proposed procedures will also be taken into account when an initial request for Durham to validate a programme is considered.